Individual Equine Assisted Coaching
I offer personal Equine Facilitated Human Development based on a bio-psycho-social approach for people seeking Self-Development and Coaching. My horses help people to pay attention to their body intelligence rather than the way we are all used to from the logic part of the brain.
Paying attention to what is happening in your body is beneficial when making decisions or dealing with challenging situations.
Combining that with my KI Aikido Martial Arts training I have developed acute observation skills which enables me to see subtle shifts and occurences in sessions wih the horses and act on it intuitively, with precision timing
Accessing body intelligence gives the clients more accurate information about what is really happening in their lives rather than what they “think” is happening. With this way of coaching clients are able to feel what matters rather than thinking their way through a situation or decision.
All horses are natural experts in sensing what the inner state of and motives of other animals around them (including us – even if we are predators to them) is- they need this to survive and to know if a predator is hungry or has just eaten.
Depending on the clients individual needs we have various exercise ranging from Boundary, Reflective, feeling the goal and finally finding out why the client’s next steps are by exploring their resources and challenges.
My horses, centre and myself provide a safe and beautiful place to experience Equine Facilitated Human Development and soon Equine Assisted Therapy.
Prices are £95.00 per hours – the first session usually takes 1 and 1/2 hours
We are registered with the NCP and SAFE Professionals and hold the level 5 certificate for Equine Guided Human Development from IFEAL*.
As featured in Psychologies Magazine
Click here to read the article
* IFEAL Methodology is an evidenced based bio-psycho-social approach of the theoretical methodology and outcomes of Equine Facilitation. IFEAL EFHD is part of research programme with Kings College, London and Christchurch Canterbury. Certified by Crossfields Institute and Pearson Assured by Pearson Education Ltd, the UK’s largest awarding organisation.
- IFEAL EFHD Facilitator Level 5
- HorseDream Accredited Leadership Facilitator
- Ki Akido Martial Arts 4th Kyu
- Equine Shiatsu Practitioner
- Equine Bowens Practitioner